President Vice president General Secretary Treasurer
N E W S O N L I N E N E W S O N L I N E
The Association of Physiologists of Orissa made its existence in 1985. It has been registered under Societies Registration Act.(No. XXI of 1860) and bears the registration number CTC /4044:245 of 1985 - 86.
1. To promote the knowledge of Physiology among the members.
2. To arrange meetings, symposia and conferences for exchange of ideas among its memberes and
scientists from outside the state.
3. To mobilize and encourage talents for research through resources available locally or otherwise.
4. To co-ordinate and promote the teaching of Physiology in Medical Colleges.
The Membership of the Association is open to:
1. Physiologists residing in Orissa
2. President & ex -staff of the Medical Colleges of Orissa belonging to other faculties
3. Physiologist of allied science subjects.
This site is designed by Dr. Umakant Satapathy, Associate Professor, Physiology on behalf of the Association of The Physiologists of Orissa for proper co-ordination, cooperation & long life of APO.